Our Mission: Glorify God. Be Christlike.
Welcome, and thank you for visiting the Pleasanton Church of Christ. We hope that our website highlights the wide variety of worship, fellowship and service opportunities that are available in the Pleasanton and greater San Antonio area. Please feel free to look around our website and read more about our work in the service of our Lord. Maybe even stop by for a visit. We would love to greet you and share with you not only our love for Jesus Christ our Savior, but for you, our neighbor as well.
We believe that the door that leads unto salvation is always open. That Christ was the One and Only perfect sacrifice for the sins of all man. We believe that no one other than Christ is perfect and therefore we are all in constant need of His love, His grace, and His forgiveness. Our mission is to be fully devoted to Jesus by opening our arms to those in search of the truth. We show God’s love and concern for our fellow man at every opportunity. Through works of love and opening our doors to listen and love, we feel that we are walking in the footsteps of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
We are a community driven group of New Testament Christians who believe and obey the Gospel of Christ and follow His commission to go out and make Disciples of all nations.
• Honor the authority of God’s Word – “Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son” (2 John 9).
• Joyfully worship in spirit and truth – “God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth” (John 4:24).
• Be characterized by brotherly love and unity – “Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, for God is love” (1 John 4:7-8).
• Develop a life-long commitment to God – “…Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life” (Revelation 2:10).
• Build godly relationships – “Wives, submit to your own husbands…Husbands, love your wives…Children, obey your parents…Fathers, do not provoke your children…Servants, obey your masters…Masters, give your servants what is just and fair…” (Colossians 3:18-4:1).
To be Christlike, we will...